Gordon Eye Surgery has relocated to a new location and can now be found across the road from the Gordon Centre (previous location) and down the Pacific Highway approximately 100 metres towards St Johns Avenue. It is located on Level 2 of the old GPO Building.
TIP : the building is located set back from the Commonwealth bank branch.
The entry to the building is between the entry to the Commonwealth Bank and Westpac Bank.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your appointment at Gordon Eye Surgery.
Telephone: (02) 9418 1488
Fax: (02) 9418 4392
Address: Level 2, 741 Pacific Highway Gordon (old Gordon Post Office).
Access to the practice is via Wade Lane or Pacific Highway.
- Free council parking directly behind our building (Wade Lane)
- 3-hour customer parking at the Gordon Centre (across Pacific Highway)
- Council parking opposite our building (Moree Street)
- We provide limited set-down and pick-up ONLY bays for elderly and disabled patients within our basement carpark at 741 Pacific Highway.
- If you have a disabled parking sticker on your car, there are six disabled parking spots within the building which you can use for the duration of your visit to the Gordon Eye Surgery. You enter the car park via Wade Lane. Car park entry is just after the PRP sign.
You may wish to try our other practice, Lane Cove Eye Surgery, if that’s closer to you. You can find Lane Cove Eye Surgery’s address and contact details by clicking here.