Gordon Eye Surgery is located on Level 2 of the old GPO Building, across the road from The Gordon Centre, down The Pacific Highway, approximately 100 metres towards St Johns Avenue.
- Free council parking directly behind our building (Wade Lane)
- 3-hour customer parking at the Gordon Centre (across Pacific Highway)
- Council parking opposite our building (Moree Street)
- We provide limited set-down and pick-up ONLY bays for elderly and disabled patients within our basement carpark at 3 Wade Lane. You enter the car park via Wade Lane. Car park entry is just after the PRP sign.
- If you have a disabled parking sticker on your car, there are six disabled parking spots within the building which you can use for the duration of your visit to the Gordon Eye Surgery. You enter the car park via Wade Lane. Car park entry is just after the PRP sign.
Wheelchair access details: Street level lift accessible via Wade Lane that will take visitors up to the Ground floor of the restaurants. From there, walk towards the sliding doors facing the Pacific Highway. Just before the sliding door, there will be another set of lift on the right hand side of the building that leads to Gordon Eye Surgery on level 2.
Alternative Practice Location: You may wish to try our other practice, Lane Cove Eye Surgery, if that’s closer to you. You can find Lane Cove Eye Surgery’s address and contact details by clicking here.